Our Focused Technologies
Aplura masters our focused technologies by understanding the underlying concepts such as networks, systems, and users. This provides the foundation to best leverage software and other products to meet our client’s needs. Whether commercial, open-source, or custom, we can ensure our clients get the most out of their technology in the following areas:
- Security data management (e.g. log data collection instrumentation and analysis)
- Security architecture evaluation, design, and deployment
- Network data collection instrumentation
- Evaluation, design and deployment of security solutions
As a Splunk integration partner and powered consultant since 2008, Aplura is Splunk’s longest-running partner in this category. Aplura is trusted to fulfill professional services on behalf of Splunk via sub-contract and is regarded highly throughout the international Splunk community. Please see the below list of helpful documents:
- Aplura’s Splunk Capabilities
- Our Splunk Best Practices guide
- Our Splunk Data Onboarding Cheatsheet guide
- Our presentation on deployment best-practice at SplunkLive 2012
- Our presentation on security analytics SplunkLive 2013
- A presentation on considerations and planning before deploying enterprise log management
Our staff’s security engineering and intrusion detection experience is complimented by the innovative features of Gigamon which we have supported since 2011. Additionally, through Aplura’s partner relationship, we provided sub-contract Gigamon professional services. Rely on our staff to help your organization get the most out of your network’s data and tool analytics by having us help you implement and or manage your Gigamon products.
Palo Alto Networks
To shore up your organization’s network gateway, Aplura can assist with your Palo Alto Networks deployment. After integrating with Palo firewalls for years with other technologies (Splunk and Gigamon), and leveraging them internal to our organization, we began providing Palo consulting services in 2014. A properly executed Palo engagement will provide your organization tremendous functionality over legacy firewalls. Additionally, we can plan the engagement to minimize and potentially eliminate network downtime.